FAA Proposes New MRO Outsourcing Rules
The FAA wants to tighten up its requirements for aircraft maintenance outsourcing, proposing changes in the rules to “ensure consistency between contract and in-house carrier maintenance.”
- TWU Blames Outsourcing For American Seat Issue
- Are The FAA New Drone Registration and Air Space Rules Going to Kill Commercial Applications?
- Lao Airlines Wants To Set Up MRO Business
- New FAA ICA Policy Offers Some Clarity
- FAA OKs Use of Apple iPads During Takeoff and Landing
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.